Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sunrise, Sunset





I just got back from Utah, where I got on skis again after 24 years. Needless to say, I stayed on the greens. My wonderful husband, who is a great skier, stayed with me for the first day and half of the second. I never got much speed up, but did remember the rhythm and had the satisfaction of accomplishing my goal.

I always prefer the mountains when going on vacation, and knew getting on skis would get me to the top of them to see what I could see. I couldn't ski with my camera, so will remember those scenes in my heart. But I did get these incredible sunrise and sunset photos from our friends' patio.

The Mighty One, God, the Lord,
speaks and summons the earth
from the rising of the sun
to the place where it sets.
Psalm 50:1

4 comments:

Missy said...

Beautiful. The pink and blue hues match your blog perfectly. So does the Psalm! :)

Connie said...

Missy, more pink and blue in new post!

karen said...

Looks chilly, but wonderful!

Connie said...

It was colder here in Ft. Worth some of the time than it was in Park City, Utah! Besides, it is good to remember how it feels to get a cold nose while playing in the snow!