Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Spring Forth





I knew shortly after waking that I needed to go down to the gardens and see what was happening with the dance of creatures drawn to the flowers as well. I was not disappointed. The secret is to be patient, letting your senses fill up with what seems to be hidden but will be revealed to those who wait on the Lord. The colors and smells literally filled me with praise, and the pictures have been remembered in my heart as well as by the camera.

It amazes me how a small flower or bee establishes His glory just as much as a mountain or sunset. No wonder even the rocks cry out!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other. Faithfulness springs forth from the earth, and righteousness looks down from heaven. The Lord will indeed give what is good, and our land will yield its harvest. Righteousness goes before him and prepares the way for his steps. Psalm 86:10-13

No comments: