Thursday, February 11, 2010

My cup runneth over...







My husband told me that the expected snow had already started before he left for work this morning. I got warmly dressed and headed for the car to see what I could see. I found myself at the creek close to our house for my first photographs. I was enchanted with the small birds, squirrels, and ducks scurrying in the snowfall.

I came home to throw my soaked jacket and cap into the dryer before finding gloves and heading out again to take advantage of the beautiful snowfall. I tried to listen to my 'guide' and let the Spirit lead me to what He had planned for me to share. It seems like I have been out for days heading from glory to glory. I have been giddy like a child enjoying the crisp, unspoiled fields covered with nothing but footprints of wildlife. Indeed, my cup runneth over...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy
will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house
of the Lord forever.
Ps. 23:5-6

No comments: