Sunday, August 22, 2010

Each Sunset





God uses His sunsets to draw me closer to Him. I keep a watch on the sky most days as the time nears. Tonight I went out and found myself on a different road at sunset than I have been before. It is easy and close, so what a gift I was given to find sillouettes of sunflowers and a windmill with a gorgeous backdrop of another stunner by God sunset.

Sunsets remind me that there is enough in each day, so stay in THAT day. God will give you provision for that day, His daily bread. We ask, according to His prayer, to give us EACH day, our DAILY bread. What we think we have stored for tomorrow may go away before the day is done. What we do not have today may be showered upon us tomorrow. Therefore...

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thansgiving let your requests be made known to God. Phil. 4:6

No comments: