Friday, August 6, 2010

Worthy





I opened the front door a little after five to go pick up my husband from work. I had put on my sunglasses because of the intense sun and heat. The UV shade gave me an incredible view as I looked up into the sky. My 'cloud looks like' game came smashing right into my heart as I saw a lamb with a halo of light as big as the whole western sky. I zoomed back into the front room to get my camera and was able to photograph it before the sun came out from behind the cloud.

Now, you may think my imagination is fertile (and thank God it is!!!), but all I could hear was a choir of angels praising Jesus and singing "Worthy is the Lamb!"

~~~~~~

Then I looked, and I heard the voices of many angels saying:

"The Lamb who was killed is worthy
to receive power, wealth, wisdom, strength, honor,
glory, and praise!"

Then I heard every living thing that is in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea. I heard every thing in all these places. I heard them all saying:

"All praise and honor and glory and power forever and ever to the One who sits on the throne and to the Lamb!"
Rev. 5:11-13

No comments: