Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Banquet Hall



When I set a table with tapestries,candles, gifts, china and silver or gold flatware, it is because I want the guests to feel loved. I want each one to know the place at the table was especially prepared for her. I can only imagine what it will be like to sit at in the Lord's Banquet Hall. But I know the main ingredient in every part of the feast will be LOVE!

He has taken me to the banquet hall,
and his banner over me is love. Strengthen me with raisins, refresh me with apples, for I am faint with love.

Song of Songs 2:4-5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, just so awesome! When I looked at the picture, I could feel God's presence at the table. Were those the tables at Amy's wedding. If so, did you instruct on how to set "a proper Christian table?"
Love you my dear Sister-in-Christ!!
God's blessings, too!
JoJo

Anonymous said...

Whoops, I got confused on which tab to click on, that's why it says "anonymous." :-)