Saturday, March 8, 2008

Eagles' Wings




I have been busy taking pictures, preparing for and attending a retreat, and catching up on some continuing education requirements. I am finally back to post some of my pictures.

This is the same picture, but the second is in negative format, and with added text. I took it at the water's edge during lunch break at my class. I am always fascinated by large birds in flight. But when I checked this one out in negative, it became quite powerful as a white bird representing spiritual rescue. God chases us to bring us to Him. Isn't that a wonderful, deep-down comfort to know we are so loved by our creator?

2 comments:

Missy said...

Yes, Connie it is!

I really like the negative of this shot. That is so cool! I'm trying to follow your example and live through a spiritual lense - one day even my "negatives" will be as good as yours. :)

Connie said...

tanks! You are a sweet encourager. I looked at the street sign in my neighborhood so I would know how to get back to where I have an open space to capture sunsets. It is MISSY. I will post it. Had to laugh at how God connects things to get our attention!