Monday, May 23, 2011

Stormy Skies




Ah, Lord God!
You have made the heavens and the earth
by Your great power and outstretched arm.
There is nothing too hard for You.
Jeremiah 32:17

~~~

This past Saturday lots of folks were watching the skies waiting for the end of the world. The thing is, nobody knows when that will happen. Today brought stormy skies, but nothing parted the stormy formations to reveal the return of Jesus.

I was out trying to solve a few problems today when I noticed the awesome clouds. I didn't get anything accomplished, but instead got a new set of decisions to make. Several of those in a row make me a little nuts. However, asking advice and not making quick decisions was the path I chose to take.

No matter when Jesus returns, it is a worthy goal to walk in the spirit: pressing in to think, do, and be in line with his return at any time.

1 comment:

Mona said...

Are you on vacation?