Monday, June 15, 2009

After the Storm







Mom and I made it home through blinding sheets of rain back to the warmth of home. I got my jammies on and went out to the kitchen. Then I got a nudging from the Holy Spirit to go peak out the back door, and was rewarded with a beautiful rainbow in the dark sky. I had taken my camera because I was sure there would be something God wanted me to record.

As I turned around to go back inside, the sunset sky over the the Buttes greeted me. I hurried back in to get Mom in the car (we both stayed in our jammies) so we could capture the sunset over Lover's Leap and Saddleback. Adventures with Mom, crazy fun and freedom.

~~~~~~

For great is your love,
higher than the heavens;
your faithfulness
reaches to the skies.

Be exalted, O God,
above the heavens,
and let your glory
be over all the earth.
Ps. 108:4-5

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Nice photos and Nice Mom stories.