Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SON/SUN






Friend Gwen called me on her drive to work and gave me a 'heads up' about the sun this morning. The sunrise doesn't have to have clouds to be a stunner! I grabbed my camera, still in my robe, and hopped in the car to go the the open spot to get a shot from the car.

On the way back to the house I noticed the church cross positioned with the sun. One of the lessons from the lens is that when you think you got the picture you came to get, don't dismiss your attention. The best 'one' may still be coming when you turn around to go home and see what is behind you.


I didn't notice the sunspots or the bird flying until I uploaded the photos to the computer. God puts awesome surprises in my photographs sometimes. There are things visible that I did not see at the time I took the pic.

~~~~~~

Praise the Son who made the Sun!

The day is yours, and yours also the night;
you established the sun and the moon.
Ps. 74:16

1 comment:

Khadijah said...

the sun created by God is truly a wondrous sight...:)
Thanks for sharing