Monday, March 9, 2009

Go out with Joy!






I made it up to the attic to find the two Easter bins. I brought them down into the garage and delighted in getting acquainted with all the bunnies again. My two favorites, Gisele and Henri, are rocking on the front porch while enjoying the scent of the forsythia. They spread great joy as they greet the passers by. The bear bunny is on the front door; the bunny buddies are on my dining room table, and the spring M & M's are welcoming nibbles of all the joyous pastels of spring.

I hope these pictures make you smile and bring you some joy. Carry it with you to someone else today!

~~~
For ye shall go out with joy...
Isaiah 55:12a

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How absolutely adorable! I just love Gisele and Henri [obviously French Lop Eared bunnies!] And, yes, they brought a smile to my face. Hugs to you!!

Connie said...

I don't know how they stay so skinny eating all that cream, butter, and chocolate mousse!?? Yes, they are very French!