Wednesday, April 28, 2010

God's Glory







I keep my grand daughter on Wednesdays, so I had a plan to get the new horsey, grand daughter, and wildflowers together today. The joy and trust of a grandchild in your care is such a beautiful gift. She had a great time on the horse and fell asleep on my shoulder when we got home.

After I took her home in the afternoon I travelled down a country road that hardly has any traffic. Only one truck went by while I took pictures of the hillsides of color. I was fortunate to get a butterfly landing on a blossom.

Wildflowers, a baby's trust, playing with a child, getting to photograph a butterfly landing on a blossom; all a journey of glory to glory as I experienced these expressions of God's creativity. The evening ended with a combined choir practice for our new church families meeting together on Sunday. Voices combining to show praise and reverence, to honor our Creator, added another layer of glory to this day. Wildflowers, butterflies, playing and sleeping baby, singing fellowship: all gifts of God's glory! Even, and especially through difficult times God's radiant glory is present for us to see if we but look and believe.

~~~~~~

Didn't I tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?
John 11:40

No comments: