Saturday, April 17, 2010

Your Paths





We set out for the Bluebonnet Trails in Ellis County this afternoon, even though the weather forecast was rain. We went trusting that the time had been provided to get away and God would do the rest. When we started on the trails the skies cleared and we were blessed with the most incredible painted hillsides. We have made this trip many times, but never seen the amounts and varied colors strewn as they were today.

So many times on my trips with my friend from Colorado we set out with terrible weather only to reach our destination with an opening in the skies and perfect timing from our 'guide'. So it was with my husband today. We snuck back into Ennis for a Peanut Buster Parfait break at Dairy Queen. Then we embarked on the last few trails. We did them all in five hours this afternoon.

~~~

Show me your ways, O Lord,
teach me your paths,
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.
Ps. 25:4-5

No comments: