Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gorgeous Moon




Last night's moon was gorgeous in size and color. A friend (the same one who gives me a 'heads up' on sunsets) had called to tell me to run outside to see it. The stunning brightness and color was due to it being so close to the Earth in its orbit. My picture does not do it justice, but I am happy to have not missed it and only heard about it on the news.

I was thinking if watching such an extraordinary moon is thrilling, what will it be like when there is no need for the moon when in the eternal presence of the LIGHT. Oh, JESUS!

~~~~

I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its light.
Rev. 21:22-23

No comments: