Saturday, April 25, 2009

Flowers and Bears




This is the first of a series of blogs I will post concerning flowers and bears. Let me give you a little background. We took a wildflower drive south of the metroplex today. On the way we spotted a big garage sale along a main street of a town we were passing through. I saw the bears and knew they would be joining us. (Anyone who knows me knows that I love wildflowers and I love bears!) I had been thinking that I really should have brought along a few props to place in the wildflowers to bring some interest and dimension to the colors and varieties we would see. These three bears had me grinning from ear to ear. They came along and I had a great time recording their adventures through the Texas hillsides. The polar bear, black bear, and lavender bear became fast friends as they padded through the wildflowers.
~~~

There are few combos
like flowers and bears
that can turn my frown upwards
and scatter my cares!

~~~~~~

Keep checking in for updates of the 'Flowers and Bears.' I hope they will make you breathe deeply, be encouraged to play, and most of all, smile!

~~~~~~

...whatever things are lovely,
pure, ...of good report....
virtuous....praiseworthy
~meditate on such things~
Philippians 4:8

Cast all your care upon Him,
for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7

No comments: