Monday, July 20, 2009

More Cascade Lake










We kept walking just a little further on the path circling the lake. As we turned the corner we were surprised with a glorious hillside of breathtaking wildflowers. We sat in them for awhile as we watched the reflections on the lake and enjoyed the quite woodlands. There were so many new flowers I had not seen before along this path. The pink geranium was everywhere, but the pink prairie smoke was subtle and soft. It drew you in to its beauty.

Our Bridegroom delighted in us and sang over us as our souls were satisfied and delighted with the gift of this gorgeous refuge.

~~~~

My lover spoke and said to me,
"Arise, my darling,
my beautiful one, and come with me.
See! The winter is past,
the rains are over and gone.
Flowers appear on the earth,
the season of singing has come."
Song of Songs 2:10-12

No comments: