Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wild Things



This spring the wildflower showing is not as plush as last year due to the lack of rain. However, spring in Texas is my favorite time of year. I go out in search of patches of wild color, and take delight in finding only a single bloom at times. I have found several kinds, and taken the liberty of letting some of my wild friends play in the flowers as I photographed the blooms. This first little bunny found a hillside of verbena. Glorious, is he not?

I plan on posting a different flower and some playful wild creatures every day for awhile, so be sure to stop by and 'smell the flowers' without having to sneeze! I hope, as you visit my blog, that the scenes will help you remember to thank God for the carpets of flowers and the eyes to see them as we pass by.

No comments: