Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Taking Refuge






I just got a call from my daughter that she had to take Ashlyn from the Dr. appointment to get shots to the emergency room instead because they thought she might have whooping cough. My daughter is pretty grounded, but very concerned. I am praying without ceasing for protection by the power of His name. I know she is under His protection and care, and that the ones that surround her take refuge in Him. Having said that, please keep this little one in your prayers for healing.

~~~~~~~~~

It was brought to mind how the bees and butterflies are drawn to the sweetness of the flowers. They settle to taste the nectar and fill themselves.
~~~~~

Taste and see that the Lord is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
Ps. 34:8

I will sing of your strength, O Lord,
in the morning I will sing of your love;
my refuge in times of trouble.
Ps. 59:16

No comments: