Saturday, April 23, 2011

Threes







These photos are some of my favorite 'threes' taken in the last few months. When I see beautiful threes I am reminded not only of Jesus between the thieves, but the end of the story to the crucifixion. Jesus is risen from the dead and goes to speak to many besides his disciples. He tells them that he must leave, but will send a Helper, Counselor in his name. He promises to leave his peace with them.

The beauty of the Holy Trinity is another one of my favorite threes: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. We are blessed to approach God directly through the work of the cross. Indeed, God will live in us as Spirit. He has given us beauty for ashes.

Another favorite 'three' of mine is a marriage with God at its center. I am grateful to have such a one. God is our foundation that grows us in love for one another and others.

My favorite 'three' words are: I LOVE YOU! We know that we love because He first loved us. LOVE, true LOVE, is a fruit of the Spirit. So anything that is truly love is of God. Yes, what the world needs, NOW and ALWAYS...LOVE!

No comments: