Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Precious Moments







Today I get to keep my youngest grand child. She and I play, sing, eat, shop, and giggle lots. Today I thought it would be fun to try to get a picture of her in the pink chenille rocker I found. Even better would be if she would wear the hat that matched her outfit. She is not one for leaving a hat on very long, but we had great fun with all the steps in between. Lots of teasing and giggles. Precious memories.

Two of the ways I show that I care for someone are to spend time with them, and to feed them. In the last couple of days I have been able to spend time with, and feed a very young life, and one that is close to going from his weakened body to his mansion. These times have blessed me so much. It is for relationship with God himself and each other that we were made.

No comments: