Monday, January 26, 2009

Three








So don't panic that I am going to start counting. I promise I am only going to follow two with three, then go in another direction. I saw so many choices of 'threes' while looking for 'twos' that I just had to do a post. Three things, 'S' curves, and other techniques help to balance a photo and give it interest. These were some of my favorites:

~a wrought iron fence in Jerome, Arizona
~snow-covered awnings in Park City, Utah
~purple coneflowers along a Texas country road
~autumn leaves in Central Park
~Christmas candles in Waxahachie, Texas

~~~~~~~

Threes that came to mind in a spiritual sense:

~three makes a strong cord
~Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
~three days in the belly of a whale
~three crosses with Christ in the center
~in three days He rose again
~IS, WAS, AND IS TO COME!

No comments: