Sunday, January 25, 2009

Two








We attended a wonderful wedding yesterday of a young friend. The ceremony was quite creative and lovely. I had never met her fiance, but had heard very good reports through another friend. (c; I had no doubt throughout the ceremony, that they were very much in love and anointed in their marriage to forge ahead with freedom and grace into a wonderful future. I started thinking about when two or more are gathered in His name, there is love. The power of two sanctified by God represents a unity that is powerful in its fruit.

I was led by the Spirit to post some of my favorite shots of 'two's.'
~~~~~~


into the ark, two by two...

...two are better than one...

for where two or three are gathered...

He called his followers together and sent them out two by two

the testimony of two men is true...

two men stood by them in white...

two commandments cover all the law...love God and love one another

No comments: