Wednesday, July 20, 2011
These are a few paths we took while in Ontario:
1. We encountered this turtle on a hiking trail. He spanned about a foot and a half. We kept our distance!
2. This section of highway was quite impressive. It made me think about the people that worked to clear a path for the road.
3. & 4. The bridge going into Thornbury was decorated with flags and gorgeous flowers to celebrate Canada Day.
5. A boardwalk made a path possible through a marshy trail at Algonquin.
6. A nearly empty highway rises to shadows of hills in the distance.
He guides me in paths
for his name's sake.