Friday, February 18, 2011

Getting Personal





I was out this morning getting a very much needed Shiatsu treatment. Just before getting back to my house I noticed some fabulous clouds being shaped by the blowing wind. I parked the car, got my camera, and hoped they would still be there when I got back outside. They seemed to have moved right over my house and were in better position than when I had gone in to get the camera. I took it personally, in a good way.

About ten minutes later I was out the door again to go meet my daughter. Only ten minutes had passed and the clouds were completely gone. I took it as a special gift that I was given the window of opportunity to see these magnificent white brush strokes splashed for an instant above my house.

I believe we are very privileged to be able to have a personal relationship with God. The order of the universe flies in the face of mere chance. God, my heart thrills to understand and see you through the special things you send to me each day.

~~~~

For what can be known about God is plain... since the creation of the world his eternal power and divine nature, invisible though they are, have been understood and seen through the things he has made.
Romans 1:19-20

No comments: