Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stop and take a look around...



At the end of Ferris's 'day off' he gives some advice that life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and take a look around you may miss it. Pretty good advice.

This past week has afforded me time to be at home without appointments, free to enjoy the quiet time to take some refuge inside the house and out at the creek to be with God. The solitude, while breathing in the serene scenes and fresh, cold air, was the cool refreshing that I needed. It always thrills me, when I am capturing beauty in nature, that it first settles in my heart and will go out from there to share it through my photos. I hope they inspire you to stop and take a look around...

~~~~~~

Let all who take refuge in you be glad, Lord;
let them ever sing for joy.
Spread your protection over them,
that those who love your name
may rejoice in you.
Psalm 5:11



'

No comments: