Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dark Clouds




I caught the sky today at a strange window of color. There were dark clouds, and I thought the sun was already at the horizon. But then I saw it peek slightly under the darkness, and start to add color to the sky below. It started me thinking about scriptures of light and darkness and I remembered this one:

You are my Lamp, oh Lord;
the Lord turns my darkness into light.
With your help I can advance against a troop;
with my God I can scale a wall.
2 Samuel 22:29-30

~~~~~

I had a marvelous day today, so no dark clouds. But I know they will come again. We will have trouble in the world. My Colorado friend reminds me that 'it came to PASS', when the 'it' seems to be overwhelming and not budging. I know that my cries for help sent out from those dark places have been heard by the One in his temple. He is my ever present help in trouble.

No comments: