Monday, February 2, 2009

Creation Speaks His Love





If we do not praise Him, the rocks will cry out. I believe it! Sometimes looking at a view that can hardly be taken in by the human heart or translated by a camera lens, all I can do is weep with the rocks at what God has done. How can I understand the immense beauty of our God when I cannot even wrap myself around the beauty of the changing lights in the Grand Canyon?

Sometimes when I need to think on such things that are lovely, I visit these memories in my thoughts and dreams. I am in awe that the Creator of this loves me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What else can you do beside weep over the magnificence of God's creation ... hold your breath, stare wide-eyed and drop your jaw in absolute awe of what His hand has created! Glory to God for all the wonders He has presented to us.

Connie said...

Marcia,
I know you are a sister traveller that looks for miracles and beauty!

Tea with Tiffany said...

This is one of my favorite places on earth. The Grand Canyon speaks of God's amazing creativity and power.

Connie said...

Tiffany,
Yes, I want to go back! Two days to see the incredible expanse and effects of changing light was just not enough time. Don't think you could see it all in a lifetime!