Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rainbow Rinse





My wonderful Colorado friend e-mailed me for prayer for her physical body this morning. When I settled down to pray for her, I closed my eyes to begin to listen to what God would have me pray. Instead, I instantly got a clear and awesome vision of my friend standing straight and still. A rectangle shaped wall of lights and water passed from front to back over her three times, just like watching a ghost pass through a wall, but reversed...a wall passing through a person. The spectrum of color and water was beautiful. I am not going to interpret it, because I think it is for several people, and God will give the meaning to each that receives it in some way for themselves.

I would love to know the stories of what God does with this, if you are comfortable in sharing.

~~~

As I looked through my photos, this wall of water, a rainbow spray at the bottom of some falls, and a rainbow passing through a field were the ones that seemed closest to and appropriate for this post.

~~~~~
"I am the door; by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture."
John 10:9

No comments: