Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Flower Tasters








I began working on a photography book this afternoon I am titling
THE FLOWER TASTERS.
It has been a very relaxing task to go through my photos and remember where I took each one. Amazing that our Creator did not make just bees to enjoy the nectar, but a plethora of butterflies, moths, dragonflies, hummingbirds, and countless other gorgeous creatures that are drawn to the sweetness and color of His bountiful gardens.

As these creatures are drawn to the flowers, so are we drawn to a relationship with God.

~~~~~~~

O TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD!
Psalm 34:8

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent pics and charlie looks real cute

Missy said...

Ohh! What an amazing thing to capture the hummingbird. I get so frustrated at trying to focus in to look at them in motion (which is always, of course!) The 3rd pic looks like the bee balm I have in the back that attracts a small army of "Flower Tasters." The Lord provides the simplest things in abundance!

Connie said...

You're right, Missy! Bee balm it is. I also planted purple horsemint and larkspur in my old garden because the Flower Tasters just loved them! Those purples and reds get their attention.

Tea with Tiffany said...

Love photograpy. Love Christ! Nice to find you.

Connie said...

Tiffany,
I see we have three things in common: the third being loving Colorado. (assumption, because what is not to love???) I spend time twice a year with my best friend in Evergreen. Also, my uncle lives in Colorado Springs.

Will be spending some time on your blog...
<>< c