Monday, February 23, 2009

To See His Face








My friend asked me over the weekend what was going on with me that I needed to go out to take pictures. I think it was about being in the midst of all the busyness and city energy, backed up highways, and frenzy of the madding crowd. I have the need as an introvert to get away by myself to get restored and energized.

These pansy faces were all so beautiful that I could spend some time looking at them and know the hunger to see the face of Jesus had been sated. His creation shouts his glory and reflects his love for us. The evidence is everywhere...even in the wonder of a beautiful pansy's face.

~~~~~Whoever has seen me has seen the Father."
John 14:9

6 comments:

Missy said...

Connie, when I start my painting classes, I'm revisiting this page for inspiration!

Connie said...

Missy,
I went through a stage where I learned how to paint pansies and painted a bunch on rocks. The multi-colored one, however, would have to be in the skills of you or Karen!

Anonymous said...

Dear Connie ... you capture so beautifully the handiwork of the Lord in all things great and small. Hugs!!!

Connie said...

Marcia,
I am so looking forward to the wildflower season! Will probably be in Colorado the first part of June to visit my friend after seeing my mom in NW Nebraska.

Blessings!
<>< c

Sherrinda Ketchersid said...

I just love pansies...they are such a happy flower. You take the clearest pictures!

Connie said...

Sherrinda,
They make me happy, too! I am also happy we are reconnected!
<>< c